Order the very popular Lelit Bianca now, taking deposits on new stock due in NOVEMBER 2020 - Dont miss out, limited stock available - 5 MACHINES ALREADY SOLD - Order now for XMAS
Bianca is an espresso machine without compromises, with E61 group, manual control of the water flow and dual boiler.
It has been created for those expert baristas that know how to get the best out of every coffee.
Rotating it, you gradually vary the water flow inside the group until the highest pressure is reached. This way you can manually control every single phase of the coffee extraction to obtain the best possible result in the cup with every type of coffee blend.
It allows to control all the machine parameters, such as the temperature regulation for the coffee extraction and steam delivery, the pre-infusion times, the stand-by times, the possibility of enabling or disabling the steam boiler, the partial and total doses counter and the possibility of visualizing the temperature in °C or °F.
Two separate boilers, one for steam and hot water delivery and one for the coffee extraction. A system studied to grant a higher temperature stability and to allow the simultaneous delivery of coffee and steam.
All Lelit machines are designed and produced in Italy, implementing the same technologies and components used for the professional bar machines. Purchasing one of our espresso machines, you'll take home a machine conceived, designed and produced for real Espresso lovers.
FREE DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE TO MOST LOCATIONS
LELIT - Bianca (PL162T)
- 800 ml stainless steel coffee boiler
- 1,5 l stainless steel steam boiler / E61 group with paddle to regulate the water flow on the coffee puck
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure / I/O back-lit stainless steel switch / Programmable pre-infusion parameters through LCC
- LCD high resolution graphic display
- 58mm filterholder with wood handle and exclusive Coffee Slide
- Possibility of direct water plumbing and direct drain
- Possibility to disable the steam boiler only
- Programmable Stand-by function
- Partial and total doses counters
- Possibility to place the water tank on the three sides of the machine
- Mug friendly and espresso cup rack.
- Water tank: 2,5 l
- Rotative pump motor: 150W
- Dimensions WxDxH: 29 x 48,5 x 40 cm
- Coffee boiler heating element: 1400W (220V-240V 50Hz) – 1000W (120V 60 Hz)
- Steam boiler heating element: 1400W (220V-240V 50Hz / 120V 60 Hz)
- Voltage: 220/240V 50-60Hz – 120V 60Hz
- Weight: 26,5 kg