Order the very popular Lelit Mara X now, taking deposits on new stock due in END OF NOVEMBER 2020 - Dont miss out, limited stock available almost sold out again!! Get your order in for XMAS.
The Lelit Mara X (PL62X) is the most compact E61-equipped heat exchanger espresso machine in the world! This machine won't take over the whole kitchen bench but will be able to keep up when the whole gang orders espressos, cappuccinos and everything in between.
Build quality is fantastic and brewing performance is outstanding.
Thermal performance is first class thanks to an optimised thermosyphon system along with a patented dual sensor electronic temperature control system for control of group temperature as well as boiler temperature.
Steam pressure is sky high (1.5-2 bar) because of a clever function that increases steam pressure slightly after you brew. Programmed pre-infusion is brilliant and, until the Lelit Mara X, it was unheard of at this price point.
And the Mara X is quiet. It’s as quiet as the legendary Profitec Pro 500. For value this compact unit is amazing. A brilliant little package.
LELIT - Mara X (PL62X)
- 1.8L stainless steel boiler with heat exchanger and thermo-siphon double cycle system to have the brewing group and the boiler always warm, at the right temperature.
- Internal pipes in copper.
- Internal PID temperature controller instead of mechanical pressurestat for stable temperature control
- Double manometer to check the brew and steam pressure.
- Stainless steel on/off switch.
- Separate pilot lights.
- Water level control in the tank and automatic heating element cut off in cases of lack of water.
- Manual rearm security thermostat.
- Settable over pressure valve.
- Anti-burn steam and water wands.
- 58mm LELIT filterholder to be operated with ground coffee.
- Dimensions: 22cm wide 40cm deep 36cm high
- Weight: 18,8 kg
- Tank capacity: 2,7 lt
- Heating element: 1400W
- Pump: 48W / 15 bar