On display ready to view - visit our showroom now (Bookings essential) + 2 years manufacturer parts warranty...
PROFITEC - PRO 600 Espresso Machine
(Dual Boiler with E61 Group Head)
The Pro 600 is a dual boiler espresso machine with a PID display, which can also be used as a single-boiler machine. Both boiler temperatures can be individually adjusted using the PID. The high quality stainless steel housing with colored side elements and the striking shaped steam and hot water wands give the Pro 600 a particularly extravagant look.
Included in purchase:
1- Porta filter for one cup
1- Porta filter for two cups
1- 1-cup filter
1- 2-cup filter
1- Blind filter
1- Cleaning brush
1- User manual
1- 24 Months manufacturers parts warranty
FREE DELIVERY IN WA (PERTH METRO AREAS)
PROFITEC - PRO 600
- Dual boiler (single boiler option)
- E61 brew group with stainless steel bell
- PID-display for the individual temperature adjustment of both boilers
- PID-display indicates the brewing time in seconds
- Manually adjustable brewing pressure
- Programmable ECO-Mode
- Brew group cleaning reminder
- Wear-free rotary valves
- Vibration pump
- 2.8 l water tank
- Automatic shut-off when machine reaches low water volume
- 0.75 l stainless steel coffee Boiler
- 1.0 l stainless steel steam and hot water boiler
- Boiler insulation
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Stainless steel 1000 Watts heaters
- Removeable cup tray
- Weight 24 kg / 53 lb
- Dimensions W x D x H:
305 x 450 x 395 mm without portafilter
305 x 555 x 395 mm with portafilter
A PID controller is a device that is integrated into your espresso machine that regulates the temperature so that it stays exactly at the degrees you need to make the perfect cup of coffee.
PID is an acronym for “Proportional Integral Derivative”.
Proportional is a comparison between 2 numbers. In this case, those numbers are the errors or differences in temperature.
Integral refers to that most important constant temperature you need. As the temperature goes up and down, the PID controller tries to return the temperature to the integral degrees.
Derivative is a prediction of what is going to happen to the temperature. How low or how high it might goes in the future.
The PID controller tries to out think what might happen in the environment around the espresso machine, and keep the temperature under control before it happens to go askew.