On display ready to view - visit our showroom now (Bookings essential)
PROFITEC - PRO 700 (V2) Espresso Machine
(Dual Boiler, rotary pump with E61 Group Head)
Profitec Pro 700 V2 dual boiler espresso machine. This machine has it all - commercial grade rotary pump, run off it's internal tank or plumb it, independent brew and steam boiler controlled with a digital PID and dual gauges for steam pressure and brew pressure.
The latest version has bigger gauges, a stainless steel group head "mushroom" and redesigned steam/water wands and knobs. It also runs at 2BAR steam pressure which stands it apart from the vast majority of "prosumer" espresso machines which run at 1.2 BAR.
Higher pressure means better steam and easier, faster milk texturing.
Included in purchase:
- 1 Porta filter for one cup
- 1 Porta filter for two cups
- 1 1-cup filter 7g
- 1 2-cup filter 14g
- 1 Blind filter
- 1 Metal Tamper
- 1 Cleaning brush
- 1 Instruction manual
- 1Kg of Kaliva Coffee Beans
FREE DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE TO MOST LOCATIONS
PROFITEC - PRO 700 V2
- Dual boiler
- PID-display for the individual temperature adjustment of both boilers
- PID-display indicates the brewing time in seconds
- E61 brew-group
- Rotary pump
- Wear-free rotary valves
- High-end, `no-burn´ steam and hot water wands
- Separate grid to raise cups
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Stainless steel boiler with 0.75 l volume for espresso preparation
- Steam and hot water boiler in stainless steel with a 2.0 l volume
- Steam boiler with separate on/off switch
- Boiler insulation
- Two heaters with 1 x 1200 Watts and 1 x 1400 Watts
- Switchable from water tank to fixed water connection
- Water tank with a 3 l volume and water tank connector
- Automatic shut-off by way of low water volume sensor
- Large drip tray with a 1 l capacity
- Removeable cup tray
- Voltage 230V
- Current 10A
- Weight 31 kg / 68.4 lbs
- Dimensions W x D x H: 340 x 475 x 420 mm without portafilter
- 340 x 590 x 420 mm with portafilter
A PID controller is a device that is integrated into your espresso machine that regulates the temperature so that it stays exactly at the degrees you need to make the perfect cup of coffee.
PID is an acronym for “Proportional Integral Derivative”.
Proportional is a comparison between 2 numbers. In this case, those numbers are the errors or differences in temperature.
Integral refers to that most important constant temperature you need. As the temperature goes up and down, the PID controller tries to return the temperature to the integral degrees.
Derivative is a prediction of what is going to happen to the temperature. How low or how high it might goes in the future.
The PID controller tries to out think what might happen in the environment around the espresso machine, and keep the temperature under control before it happens to go askew.